Monday, July 15, 2013

Froggy!

This adorable frog was made by my friend, Amy.  She followed Heidi Bears' pattern, Tomato the Frog Prince (available on Ravelry).  I can't wait to make my own Heidi Bears' projects!  I see a Hippo and a Frog in my future!  Amy used mainly yarns from her awesome Phat Fiber Sampler group.  She not only receives the boxes, she is a contributor too.  This looks like such a fun site for all fiber enthusiasts!


Phat Fiber says,
"With a focus on the independant artisan, this box is a super grass-roots treat for the senses. When your box arrives, chock full of samples, expect to be overwhelmed with the sight and feel of artful yarns, bits of roving, small batts, stitch markers, original patterns, valuable discount coupons and much much more."

Amy says that the motifs for the frog went very quickly and they were super addictive.  Thanks to Amy for adding even MORE things to my list of projects-to-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment